Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:05:09 -0000
Well now that we have the Holiday season out the way, hope we can re-start
this each week.

Remember, this is for all the people who complain about FT8 and the lack of
activity on CW . . . there will only be activity if people make the effort
to come on the band and have a few QSOs !

Conditions continue to be good, I was getting several S9+ reports from NA
last night . . . and even had a few SSB QSOs too.

I personally will be on around 0000Z . . . again at 0300Z . . . and before
our Sunrise, from around 0700Z.

73 Roger G3YRO