Re: Topband: COSMIC RAY UPDATE

To: Mark Lunday <wd4elg@outlook.com>, Carl Luetzelschwab <carlluetzelschwab@gmail.com>, Nicholas Hall-Patch <nhp@ieee.org>, topband <topband@contesting.com>, Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: COSMIC RAY UPDATE
From: MICHAEL ST ANGELO <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 11:49:44 -0500 (EST)
Mark,

I hear you. As an engineer I basically worked a sedentary office job during the
day and operated at night. When I retired I figured I would have more time but
I make it a point of being active. My wife and I take a hike very day. When out
of the house I try to operate portable therefore most of my operation is during
the day. With this new regimen I find I am really tired after dinner. As a rule
we do not turn on the television until after dinner.

I also thought I would have more time during retirement for the hobby but this
is not he case. I'm busier than ever.

Mike N2MS