Topband: Drones for antenna installation?

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Drones for antenna installation?
From: Dwight Jones <DwightJones@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 19:16:18 +0000
I have been thinking about purchasing a drone. It just occurred to me that I
might be able to use it to install antenna wires. A row of trees separates my
lot from my neighbor's. The row is about 150 feet long and 65 feet high. A
similar row runs in front of my house, but that row is closer to power lines.

Should I use the drone to drop a wire directly on the trees? Or should I drop a
fishing line and try to pull a wire through all those trees? A third option is
to use a Cushcraft MA160V.

I'm a newbie on 160 (and don't claim any great skill on other bands...)

Dwight
KO6FE
CN71