Re: Topband: 160

To: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160
From: Robert Brennan via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 15:00:03 -0700
Gentleman,
I have been using ft8 now for a little over a year now and have been relatively
successful with it.
I also use CW and SSB.
If I can set up my station on ft8 and have it run automatically and collect new
entities.
I would really like to know how to do that.
Perhaps one of you can write an article for QST.

73 Bob ad6hf

Sent from my iPhone