Re: Topband: RFI on TB

To: "'WW3S'" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RFI on TB
From: "FZ Bruce" <k1fz@twc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:43:24 +0000
I am using it on a base insulated vertical antenna. the relay closes
to connect it on transmit.An L would be the same. The L antenna would
float while listening You need to know your transceiver well and
program it to close the relay before transmitting. Hot switching is
destructive.If in doubt ask your other local DXers.
73
Bruce K1FZ