Re: Topband: RFI on TB

To: "'Mark K3MSB'" <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RFI on TB
From: "FZ Bruce" <k1fz@twc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:36:16 +0000
Mark
Although I am using the RF Parts relay on transmit verticals they work
great. They are 12 volt DC coils and are marked so on the relay. I
test checked mine with a little 9 volt battery and pulls great.In the
advertisement blog it says " Rated coil voltage VDC: 26.5 " This is an
advertising error.

https://www.rfparts.com/vhc3-12v.html [1]

73Bruce-k1fz