Re: Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160

To: Edward Sawyer <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:02:13 -0400
Exactly Ed, Just as SSB did to AM and digital modes are doing to RTTY.
Soon it may be computers working computers with minimal operator
supervision.  Right now on FT-8 when statins call my CQ they are answered
and sent a signal report automatically and the logging is done with a
single point and click. CW Maybe Kim will allow a fully automated FT-8
application running 24/7 on the 800-foot high rise building on downtown
Pyongyang.  Still, CW, depending on the operator, seems to have the
advantage.  Except during a contest, most of the 160-meter DX has moved to
1840 and more will follow assuredly.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ