Re: Topband: choke/bleeder resistor on RXvertical?

To: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: choke/bleeder resistor on RXvertical?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 10:35:51 -0800
At least for the Hi-Z verticals - you can measure a DC voltage when they
are active on the antenna against ground.  You would not want to short that
to ground with a choke!!

By having a voltage there - I think you can assume any static DC charges
will be quickly dealt with.  Essentially a resistor to ground is already
there.

Tree N6TR