Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters - Station Location and Boundary

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters - Station Location and Boundary
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 08:45:22 -0500
Hi Lloyd,

What you have described is pretty much what I have envisioned. Personally I am still receiving at my home with occasional QRM from industrial sources. DSP is easing the problems for me. The problems with the gee-whiz approaches are centered around "latency". Tap your Morse key and then wait for the dit to appear some noticeable time later. The remote, shared receiver also does not "mute" during your transmission. Watch out for feedback between your received audio and your mic!

None of those issues are insurmountable.

73,

Bill  KU8H