Re: Topband: Straws in the wind, continued or, "Where's the DX?"

To: "'Brad Anbro'" <n9en@live.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Straws in the wind, continued or, "Where's the DX?"
From: "Milan Dlabac" <ok1awz.milan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 15:13:10 +0200
I fully agree with You.I can tell You, that lot of old timers in my country
never will go to FT8.I am 68 years old and i promise You that You will find
me  on cw till I die.The same ok1tn, ok1au and lot of others.That madness of
ft8 is really the end of radioamateuring.
By the way You will find me on ol8hq station on 80m cw this summer at IURU
contest.Please, give me the shout.We will be strong(we will use 3el over 3
Yagi at 50m high).

Cw will not die at least for 10 years.

Milan
Ok1awz