Re: Topband: strange propagation

To: wi5a@sbcglobal.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: strange propagation
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 09:04:58 -0500
Sorry, My email provider shows that my first and last name come up in the
headers.  For those who may not see that, I'm Lou W1QJ and I am  personal
friends with the owners of RHR,  Ray W2RE and Lee WW2DX.  I have know these
guys for years and my phone calls get answered and my emails get answered by
them immediately.  Ray has seen every single post that has been on this
reflector since this issue came up.  He is watching all this but remains
silent.  So that said, he told me that the exposure to the whole issue is GREAT
for business and every time eham has a discussion on it and likewise here, the
subscription rate goes up.  Like free advertising.  Call it the Donald Trump
syndrome if you will.  The GAVEL is down on the issue, it's legal and it's here
to stay and it is only going to get bigger and better.  You know the old saying
"you can't stop a train, or is it Trane"  W1QJ