Re: Topband: 160 QSO K1N

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 QSO K1N
From: Kevin Stover <kevin.stover@mediacombb.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 09:27:38 -0600
And it's a self healing problem.
During ATNO days or evenings if you call and are already in the log the contact will not be logged.
Straight from the K1N website.

"This means that you have /_*NOT YET*_/ worked K1N on /_*ANY BAND*_/ or /_*ANY MODE*_/. They *WILL* have the log at their fingertips, so please do *NOT* call them if you already worked them."

P4retty self explanitory.