Re: Topband: PQ0T - Trindade Is.

To: PAULOPV8DX <paulopv8dx@gmail.com>, topband list <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PQ0T - Trindade Is.
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:25:51 -0400
Paulo, I will send a Pay Pal amount today but the shirt is not required. Just put the money in our account. since you probably won't have an internet connection please advise be before you travel what times and frequencies you will check 160 meters. I saw a picture of Trinidade and think a sloping wire 175 feet long from one of the rocks and series tuned with a 350pf variable against a ground connection would work on 160 meters. However this all depends on if your location has an opening to the north and northwest for our location. If the mountain blocks your pattern this way it will most likely not be possible.

Forte Abracos meu chape,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ