Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:21:41 -0800
TU Mike for the info. I’ll call them tomorrow.

BTW, the 2nd receiver in my TS-990 was consistently better at extracting very
weak CW on 40-160 (mainly steady eastern RU beacons on 40, EU CW on 80-160)
than the main, and as you note, an equal to the 590.

Kenwood service:
KENWOOD AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER - PACIFIC
19501 East Walnut Drive South
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748
Phone: 626-333-2443
http://fthgroupinc.com