Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:24:50 -0800
Where is the TS-590 ALC fix described Mike? I have one and will have it done if
it’s available.

I also had a TS-990…the receiver performance (both primary and secondary) were
no better over a month’s trial on 160-15M than my 590. Looks real good however.
Eye candy usually does.

I have a 6-month old K3 with most options. It still sits in its box after
mid-winter service by Elecraft next to the new boxed P3/SVGA. The 590 is just
too easy to use in comparison.

73, Gary NL7Y