Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 00:14:14 +0000 (UTC)
Gary,

Contact the Kenwood Service Center and give them your email address. They will
then send you an email when they are ready to upgrade your rig.

The secondary receiver in the TS-990 is essentially that of the TS-590.

I did not bother to get the K3 Panadapter. I used a QS1R as a secondary
receiver with the K3. I can view the whole HF spectrum with the QS1R.

Mike N2MS