Re: Topband: N2PK VNA

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: N2PK VNA
From: Jim Bennett <w6jhb@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:54:34 -0800
No - didn't mis-read the stats. 100% rating is good. 66 sales is OK, but I'd be
very concerned about sending nearly $400 to a seller over there with "only" 66
feedback. I've been in business on eBay for a long time (as I mentioned, with
close to 6,000 feedback @ 100%) and there isn't a snowball's chance that I'd
make that sort of purchase. Just sayin'.......

Jim / W6JHB