Re: Topband: N2PK VNA

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: N2PK VNA
From: Jim Bennett <w6jhb@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:29:26 -0800
Hmmm..... $388 for an item from China from a seller with only a feedback of 66
- scary, methinks. And 3-6 weeks delivery - yikes! As a seller with close to a
feedback level of nearly 6,000 - this is not something I'd take a chance on. I
bought a '4170 last year after selling off my MFJ-259B - one of the best
purchases I've made.

Jim / W6JHB