Re: Topband: In search of resonance

To: "'Herbert Schonbohm'" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: In search of resonance
From: "kd9sv" <kd9sv@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:42:04 -0500
Herb, you can feed any number of bands through one gamma arm or wire as long
as the highest frequency to be used is less than 1/4 wave length on the
gamma arm or wire.  The appropriate matching is still required for each
band.  I fed my 70ft grounded tower for 160, 80 and 40 meters with a gamma
of 27ft length...de gary