Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:01:26 -0500
Well, I expect  that you are right, Carl. Perhaps I was in denial! I haven't
had to deal with one of these in a long time! I should have gotten out there
and dragged out the generator and fired it up  and run a cable into thehouse
before the bad weather got here. Perhaps I was complacent because during
last week's snow and ice storm my power stayed on and it wasn't so bad. This
one is much worse! The last time I had to deal with one of these, I wasn't
so crippled

Wish me luck!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV