Re: Topband: LOTW Participation

To: Jeff <w7jw@arrl.net>, Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: LOTW Participation
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:44:24 -0800 (PST)
Why not use 'em all? (LoTW, eQSL, ClubLog, hard card)

Although hard QSLs have a nice physical presence, I can only say a handful of
the hard cards I get are not computer generated, most also for award purposes.

Of the hundreds that roll in, maybe a half dozen have a neat design, or better
yet a personal message worthy of a smile, or chuckle.

Generally I don't expect anything considering how many are contest related
contacts.

It's easy enough to upload logs and take care of the Ham on the other end who
may not use "real" QSLs.

72/3,
Julius

Julius Fazekas