Re: Topband: LOTW Participation

To: Jeff <w7jw@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: LOTW Participation
From: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:11:28 -0500
Some packet clusters also have LOTW indicators for stations registered with
ARRL. When i first sent in my log of 2?years of QSo's I got 102 confirmed in
seconds.  It is not at all complicated and some logging programs can
automatically interconnect but doing so "manually" is easy.  Setting up for the
first time just takes 10 minutes to read the instructions. It is not quite as
easy as installing an iPad ap but far from rocket science if one can read.

Sent from my iPhone

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK