Re: Topband: My take on ARRL 160 (MAR)

To: "Topband" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: My take on ARRL 160 (MAR)
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 13:16:07 -0400
You may be partially right, but we have 35 members in the Maritime Contest
Club and another 4 or 5 active or semi active stations that contest, that
are NOT part of the club.  Granted , not everyone is on for every contest,
but as I said before, for any of the popular contests, we are much more
prevalent than some sections or States in the USA.
I would say on average and as an example we have 10 ACTIVE members for the
CQWW contests.
Try finding 10 Rhode Island, Delaware , Montana or East Bay stations on !

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB