Re: Topband: PL 259 for RG6

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PL 259 for RG6
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:25:34 -0500
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net> wrote:

> I use 4-hole chassis mount F connectors because like you said, the single
> nut F connectors loosen up after awhile with temperature changes. Mouser
> carries them but...

Perfect! This is exactly what I've been looking for!  It's Mouser P/N
161-9126. I looked through the catalog before, but overlooked it because the
F connectors are not all in one place. And searching for "F connector" in
the Mouser search box is useless.

I want to thank everyone for all their kind suggestions, both on and off the
Topband reflector. There were certainly others that were as good as this
one, and depending on the quality of the 161-9126 (or the ones from
Surplus), I may end up using one of them.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK