Re: Topband: K4M on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K4M on Topband
From: "Vanderydt Theo" <ON4ATW@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:49:33 +0200
OK Art,  Please tell us who these 150+ Western EU stations are then?

Because when I look in the K4M on-line log I see for 160m; 1 x G,  3 x GM, 0
x other
G entities, 0 x F, 0 x EA, 0 x EI, 0 x CT, 4 x PA, 4 x ON.  Pardon me if
I've missed anyone but that's not far off what we here consider to be in
western EU for ham radio propagation purposes.

So please tell us who the other 138+ are?

Maybe you're confusing political EU with geographical EU?

73
Dave

That is only 3 x ON Dave. Two QSO's are from the same station.

73
Theo.