Re: Topband: TX5C

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX5C
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:43:21 +0100
TX5C was heard in Sweden this morning. Unfortunately they keep working US
stns during our very short greyline/sunrise period. Same thing on 80 mtrs.
We have about 30 mins around sunrise when it should be possible to work
them, but it´s probably impossible if they allow big US signals at the
same time.
73 Carl/SM6CPY

Carl is right, of course.  The Ducie guys had done their homework and knew
when there was a window
of opportunity for us.  I am not sure if the Clipperton gang has been so
thorough.

We are talking about just 30 mins at best !!

73

Rag  LA5HE

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 1940 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.