Re: Topband: freq's to avoid

To: "'W7TMT'" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>,"'Gary Nichols'" <kd9sv@comcast.net>,"'Topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: freq's to avoid
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:06:25 -0500

__

> Gary et al,
>
> Jeff, K8ND had at least two versions of this list. The one
> accessible via the link below and also a very nice graphic
> format That version consists of a vertical representation of
> the freq.'s between 1800 and 1872 with the bad freq.'s marked
> by geographic area. I have a paper copy of that it has no
> filename associated with it but does have "K8ND 050104a"
> printed in a corner.
>
> http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-02/msg
> 00023.html
> Very useful data and excellent work by K8ND and K0CKD.
>
> 73/Patrick
> W7TMT

Thanks for the nice words, Patrick!

I have updated that Op Aid a few times since the 2005 edition,
and the most recent can be found at:

http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CQWW160/TopbandBadFreqs.pdf.

I use it while operating at the PJ2T station.

Updates and corrections to the information presented are always
welcomed!

73,
Jeff Maass  K8ND

Station Manager  PJ2T,