Re: Topband: freq's to avoid

To: <jmaass@k8nd.com>, "'W7TMT'" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>,"'Gary Nichols'" <kd9sv@comcast.net>,"'Topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: freq's to avoid
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:39:41 -0500
Good work on the list Jeff and Dennis. I was just looking
for something like that myself to post for operators here.

One thing puzzles me. Why are some frequencies not multiples
of 9 kHz (like say 1824) listed as bad in Europe?

I understand the digital on 1818.5 in New Zealand and there
is another one on 1851 from east that I hear, but the
frequencies not multiples of nine (rest of world AM BC)  or
ten  (this region BC) puzzle me. What is running on those
channels?

73 Tom