Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:07:44 +1300
Greg - ZL3IX wrote:

>> I don't know the ZL band plan, but , if you can operate down to
>> 1800kHz, you
>> would do better transmitting there; and QSX above 1810, which is not
>> available in a lot of EU countries (all ?)
>>
>> 73
>>
>> Dave
>> G3NKC / MD4K this time!
>>

> We can't operate below 1810 either Dave.  Perhaps we should ask our
> authorities.  They may even agree!
>
> 73, Greg

Sorry guys, I've just checked my facts on that one, and we can indeed
operate down to 1.800 MHz.  That's embarrassing!  I'm pretty sure that
must have changed since I first received my ZL call.

So problem solved, next TB contest I'll CQ in that segment and listen
up, just like on 40m when working region 2.

73, Greg, ZL3IX