Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m
From: Brendan Minish <ei6iz.brendan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:17:58 +0000
On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 23:33 +0100, Petr OuÅednÃk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i would like to ask gently "what happened with ZL6QH" in the CQ WW
> 160m last week?

> Did You make somebody QSO with guys from Quarz Hill on 160m this
> weekend from Europe or even some VK's please.

I worked them at my sunrise on Sunday for my first ZL in the log. I am
9.22 W so my sunrise is later than much of the rest of Europe.

You can read their report on the contest on the 3830 list here
http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2007-01/msg01740.html

> I have not big gun set-up but I thought that with rotable Delta
> terminating loop + 200m halfsquare and 600W out I should have chance
> to grab them...

I have an inverted L for TX and a couple of ~150M reversible beverages
one of which covers ZL LP direction pretty well

73
Brendan EI6IZ