Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m

To: "Brian Miller" <brianmiller@paradise.net.nz>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m
From: "Dave Sharred" <g3nkc@md4k.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:41:14 -0000
Don't seem to get these messages through to posting for some reason; I
replied to Petr the other day.

Well done to the ZL boys for being around at sunrise uk/ sunset ZL, and QSX
EU.   We were sweating a bit , having not made a QSO on Saturday; and seeing
that ZL6QH was spotting lots of east EU stations on Saturday night !

I am not sure by the way that a DX window would work like that in EU, due to
the high density and unruliness of EU stations.

I don't know the ZL band plan, but , if you can operate down to 1800kHz, you
would do better transmitting there; and QSX above 1810, which is not
available in a lot of EU countries (all ?)

73

Dave
G3NKC / MD4K this time!