Re: Topband: cluster-QSOs Y or N ?

To: df2py@t-online.de
Subject: Re: Topband: cluster-QSOs Y or N ?
From: MorgusMagnificen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:08:09 EST
Wolf:
    Thanks for bringing it my attention. I would not have noticed normally
because I consider DX clusters another pseudo-drug in the modern world and
never
visit them. I turn on my radio and if there is something interesting
happening, I'm in. Otherwise, the radio goes off and normal life prevails.

    Cheating at ham radio and cheating on your wife are quite similar. The
immediate pleasure seems highly gratifying, but in the long term the underlying
dissatisfaction wins out, leaving one feeling somewhat wanting and
unfulfilled. If you can't enjoy the milieu of experimental radio communications
without
resorting to invisible asistance from others, then you are not a radio ham.

73
Eric K8LV

P.S. Looking forward to our QSO's on 160 this winter - still getting the new
wires for 05/06 all in place before the snow flies and the ground freezes.