Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits auto-responder

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits auto-responder
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:51:32 -0500
Second that!

TT will only win if we have a two-way communication. An auto-responder is a first step, but live acknowledgement is even better. (I got a note from Gary about my recent bug report. Thanks.)

Sometimes it must be hard to take time away from "business" to do email with end-users, but it will pay off.

On the other hand, the user community has to be careful not to overload TT with flamewars, trivia, and cockpit problems.

-73 = Martin, AA6E