[TenTec] Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way toactivateAT e

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way toactivateAT externally ?
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu Feb 27 22:07:20 2003
Mark,

If the Z11 tuner is the LDG tuner, I have a way to control this from my
software using a pegasus.  There is a small mod that needs to be made to
serial port cable.  This is explaned in my user manual.  You can go to my
website at www.ralabs.com/n4py and read the user manual to see how to do it.
The end result is you end up with a one button operation to tune the tuner.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC