[SECC] Who is the Boss?

Subject: [SECC] Who is the Boss?
From: k4sb at comcast.net (Ed)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 03:20:53 +0000
JT Croteau wrote:
> What are the duties of the respective board members anyway?
__________________

This is why I object so much to this person. He posts messages and
apparently has no inclination in the world that the information he
asked for is readily available.

But, one one time. TRY READING THE CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS OF THE
SECC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will answer your question on the above.

As for the diameter of that BNC connector you were looking for, it
is a simple matter of merely searching for it using Google.

As well as 90% of all the other garbage you've posted.

Not a single member of this Club would refuse help if truly needed,
but no one is going to "spoon feed" you in response to your own lack
of knowledge and laziness. And btw, I was one of the very first who
gave you an item when you first joined the SEDXC. You didn't even
have the courtesy to thank me at the meeting.

>From the postings to the SECC, SEDXC, and the QRP reflectors, one
common thing is you're always begging for something for free, and
then turning around and selling or trading it.

When are you going to even start leaning?

But, I feel I must apologize to the idiots of the world. By comparing
you to an "idiot", I did a great disservice to them.

Now, for the rest of our guys, would you please put a little common
sense in what I am saying in posts? Stating that we have a few guys in
our Club that don't have a "4" in their call is not in the context of
my post.

Ed