[SECC] KO4RR Plaque

Subject: [SECC] KO4RR Plaque
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey D Clarke)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:54:04 -0400
Well... You can't really contribute to the club score since SECC is not
eligible for the club competition... but we are looking for everyone in the
club to contribute by just operating....  You are probably too close to GA
to do a serious effort to win but I would think there would be plenty of
stations to work in the late afternoon on 40 meters and 80 meters at night.

Jeff