[SECC] Circle shifting

Subject: [SECC] Circle shifting
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Thu Sep 30 11:52:43 2004
Gary McConville wrote:

> > So what happens when 2 people commit that are impossible to fit in
> > the circle. Someone is not going to be happy.
> >
> > Gordon

In such a circumstance, I would suggest:

1. One of the 2 MUST currently be within the permanent circle. That
person within the circle will retain their rights unless they waive
them. Full, rather that part-time
participation should perhaps also be a factor.

2. The circle, as I have mentioned, in its current position is
critical! If both are outside the circle, accommodation should be
given to that person who will have the least effect on the remaining
members. It is highly improbably that even 1 person now outside the
circle could be accommodated without the exclusion of many.

3. Hopefully, clearing up the roster will aid in moving the circle.

4. I don't know.

73
Ed