[SECC] Circle shifting

Subject: [SECC] Circle shifting
From: jonathan.schulz at siemens.com (Schulz Jonathan)
Date: Thu Sep 30 11:50:16 2004
Before anyone's feelings get slighted I'd recomend you guy's ask Dan
Henderson, N1ND ( dhenderson@arrl.org  ) if it is indeed legal for you to
"shift" the circle for different ARRL contests (I'd venture a guess that it
is not, and if not "legal" I kind of think it violates the spirit of the
rules at least)

I would think that if you wanted 1 senter of circle for ARRL and a different
reference point for CQ events that would be ok as they have different
radious' anyway, just my opinion of course

looking forward to operating with some of you @ NQ4I for CQWW SSB coming up
soon

73
Jon
K9JS

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material
protected by state and federal law. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use by other persons or entities is strictly
prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, kindly
contact the sender and delete the material, including any attachments, in
any form and from any computer.