[SECC] Alabama QSO Party this Sunday

Subject: [SECC] Alabama QSO Party this Sunday
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Tue Sep 21 18:29:29 2004
Thanks to Jeff and John for giving the alert.  I saw no info in any of the
mags yet.  Perhaps in the recent QST and CQ which I haven't read yet.

Not having any knowledge when and if it was going to happen this year I
didn't plan on any big deal.  So I will enter as Single op and probably low
power.

Hope to work some fellow SECC members.

If any of the mobiles have a plan please post here too.

Dan/W4NTI  Alabama