[SECC] W4AN on CQ cover

Subject: [SECC] W4AN on CQ cover
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Tue Sep 21 20:21:00 2004
I know they had a bunch of those 'South of the Border' types cancelled.  I
was a VE with the ARRL.  Maybe still am,  but haven't done it in a while.
One of the local groups uses W5YI,  I don't think they will be a problem.
I seek advice from those that know if I should pursue doing the VE bit for
the club under the W5YI program here???

Dan/W4NTI