[SECC] W4AN on CQ cover

Subject: [SECC] W4AN on CQ cover
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 09:15:54 2004
I think the ARRL contests are run much better than CQ. They are timely with the
results and mailing you your plaques/certificates. Plus they publish the
results online for everyone to see.

It usually takes at least 3 years to get anything from CQ. Plus they refuse to
publish the results online because they want you to buy their magazine. Their
plaques and certificates seem to be a lower quality of what the ARRL has.

Just my observation.....

                       73, Jeff