[SECC] A long post about the SECC...was:

Subject: [SECC] A long post about the SECC...was:
From: tbdrake at charter.net (Tom Drake)
Date: Sun Sep 5 09:34:58 2004
I agree that the XYLs should be given an opportunity to participate.  Pat,
W4LLR,  frequently participates when I contest as M/S.  I operate/log  and
she tolerates/pays the electric bill.  Definitely multi-op!

After she came from West Virginia, I provided her first pair of shoes when
we met at The Ohio State University in 1969 and she has followed me ever
since.

 Allowing her to have children was predicated on her obtaining a Technician
Class license.  She did so in 1979---in front of the FCC. (remember those
days)

Unlike Dan,  who also claims Ohio as home,  I was transplanted there.  I am
a true Southerner by birth.  Washington, DC. Save looking at yore maps,
boys.  DC is South of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Now all-y'all put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

Tom NN4RR, ex-WM9M, ex-KB8AC, ex-WB8WIJ.