TT Re: [SECC] Club

Subject: TT Re: [SECC] Club
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Sep 5 00:02:14 2004
Tommy wrote:
> Sorry ED. I've only been an active CW ham for 53 years and I haven't learned
> how to do that yet.
> Tom - W4BQF
K4SB
> > I suppose what I am saying is do a little work yourself. Spoon feeding
> > won't help anyone. And the pride you have in yourself will increase.

Well again, you're not telling the whole truth. So you were licensed
when you were 13.
Big deal! The little sister of a good friend of mine in Greensboro,
NC, got her Extra when she was 7. Since that is also your class of
license, you must have done a little work for yourself at sometime. Or
did you wait until you could be "spoon fed" the answers?

These exchanges serves nothing other that to piss off others on the
reflector. It is my last concerning you.