[SECC] Re:Walmart ISP

Subject: [SECC] Re:Walmart ISP
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:53:41 -0400 (EDT)
Just a note from someone who IS an ISP....

There is no business case for $9.95 Internet unless you oversell your
bandwidth and lines.  It may be fast today or when W4AX is using it, but I
promise it won't be forever or always.  Customer service will be worse
than AT&T and Mindspring (hard as that is to believe).

Go with someone small, and you'll get great customer service and faster
connections.

Or, get what you paid for.

73

Bill