[SECC] GQP Plaques

Subject: [SECC] GQP Plaques
From: k4bai@att.net (k4bai@att.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:52:55 +0000
The Columbus Amateur Radio Club, at last night's
meeting, voted to again sponsor a plaque for the 2002
GQP.  This will be the high power Georgia winner.  The
club treasurer, WB4GLJ, will be mailing a check for
$40.00 to K4OGG promptly.

My recollection was that the SEDXC voted to again
sponsor a DX plaque at the February meeting.  K4OGG was
there and doesn't have them on the list, so my memory
may be faulty.  I sent some e-mail messages out after
that meeting, but can't seem to find them now.  My e-
mail system at the office is messed up since AT&T
suggested that I "upgrade" it and, like a fool, I agreed.

73,

John, K4BAI.