[SECC] Fw: Important changes to ARRL Club rules

Subject: [SECC] Fw: Important changes to ARRL Club rules
From: n4uk@mindspring.com (n4uk@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:43:16 -0500
I guess W4OC, AA4NN, AA4V, W4BUW,and Moi (N4UK) will have to form our own mini
contesting club for the South Carolina section? Anyone else in SC that I have
missed?? Where will the Georgia hams get the best bang for the buck? Will the
gain of the points of members in the rest of the state of Georgia outweigh the
loss of the SC and NC member's points? Ken
K4SB <k4sb@mindspring.com> wrote:
> This is great news! Not only will we finally! be able to pick up K4WI,
but N4PN and I'm sure a host of others.

Since we seem to be able to do business via the internet, I move that we
immediately define ourselves as an ARRL section.

73
Ed

K9AY wrote:
clubs now may define their club service area either
as a 175-mile radius circle or as an entire ARRL section.