Re: [RTTY] Rate killer/QRP

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rate killer/QRP
From: Mark Schoonover <mark@ka6wke.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 06:12:36 -0700
My problem with the CQ WW RTTY was I could hear much better than I could
transmit. Running in the LP category it was an act of frustration to hear
plenty but only able to work about 25% of what I could hear. I did invest a
lot of time in RFI suppression at my QTH and with the MFJ noise canceller
on 80/40 100% print on my end wouldn't get their attention when I
transmitted.

73! Mark KA6WKE

4NEC2 The Definitive Guide  <https://leanpub.com/4nec2definitiveguide>
Website: http://www.ka6wke.net