Re: [RTTY] Rate killer/QRP

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rate killer/QRP
From: Mark n2qt <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:50:27 -0700
Well I run qrp or at most LP in the rtty (and other) contests. If you can't
hear me, fine,
tell me sri or later or just Cq at me, it doesn't hurt my feelings and I'll
move along.  I'm
normally serious about the contest and I won't hang around to annoy you (and
hurt my
score). However, if you are cqing and loud enough for me to think you'll hear
me, I'll call
you and give you a shot at another point. How can that be bad?

However if we don't complete the contact because I faded or was qrm'd tell me
and I'll
try later, please don't leave me guessing as to what you did or didn't log.

Mark. N2QT