Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: "'Dave Barr'" <recordupe@verizon.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:08:46 +0100
1. Consecutively. Much better with QSB or on/off QRM

2. 2 times. The few times that a repeat is needed takes less time overall
than the extra time on each exchange.

3. Definitely not out of place. A QRP contact scores as many points .. it's
no different from working a station a bit further away.
We should let potential RTTY ops know that it is a good mode for low power;
it's the best contest mode for those who don't work CW.

John GW4SKA