Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 23:30:39 -0400
This can happen if your computer isn't quite up to the task or you have
other things running.  I've seen this on a friends XP machine that is a 2.6
GHz Core2Duo processor.  If one of the spot suckers is the Digital RBN
nodes, then spots are coming across very fast and the network can drag
things down.

part of the exchange, I can hear the switch in the mouse click, but the info
on the screen is not transferred to the software; then I have to click
again, to get it to work.

Jim - KR9U